- Applicant MUST be a bonafide member of Kuku Group Ranch.
- The student MUST demonstrate strong academic qualifications and a genuine and legitimate need for the bursary.
- Applicant MUST be either continuing or fresh undergraduate student in a University recognized by the Kenyan Commission on Higher Education.
- Applicant must fill an application to be obtained from the below address.
- Applicant MUST attach true copies of Current fee structure, Academic certificates, National Identification card and any other supportive document.
- Applicants who were beneficiaries of last year’s allocation must attach receipts from their University Finance office as evidence of successful award.
- Continuing students must provide transcripts of the last academic years and fresh students who have not completed one academic year should provide their letter of admission.
(Only documents that bear the Dean’s Stamp will be considered to be official)
DATE OF SUBMISSION:
All prospective applicants are to submit their filled application form(s) on or Before Wednesday 6thApril 2016. Please note that you can either send your full application by email or personally deliver a hard copy of your application to MWCT’s offices in NYATI CAMP, ILTILAL and ensure that you sign a delivery book on the date of submission for follow up purposes.
All enquiries and application forms should be OBTAINED and addressed to: MWCT Chairman at firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0722466135
Allocation is purely on MERIT and ONLY Eligible applicants will be contacted.